Terms & Condition
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the UserCV website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.usercv.com (the "Site"), by UserCV, as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the UserCV services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request mail to my profile.
UserCV reserves the title to unilaterally modify, intercept, alter the content or cancel the below mentioned conditions at anytime and without any notice. Member accepts this preserved right in advance.
Main terms, in a nutshell :-
The information within the web site can not be duplicated, distributed, rented, copied, used, modified, issued or reserved for future usage without the prior written notice of UserCV. All information within the web site are property of UserCV.
Correspondingly, the naming rights and logo are solely belong to UserCV and under no condition can be used or put into use by third party individuals or corporates without written consent of UserCV.
- You are not allowed to use "brand" name or "company" name in "username" field, that you don't own. If you do so, your username will be withdrawn anytime. To avoid conflict, use "username" that suits you most.
UserCV is a public web site. Services for the individual members are free of charges unless otherwise specified. UserCV can prevent usage of the web site temporarily and/or permanently only for below mentioned reasons. UserCV reserves any legal rights regarding intended or unintended offending individual or company who commits any of the listed items below.
- In case any resume/profile with any irregular, incomplete and/or deceptive information and/or photos or videos which are not appropriate according to common moral values being saved in web site or messages and/or notifications being sent which includes such violations,
- In case that any information other than resume; private and/or public announcements, company informations with advertisement purposes and/or account sale formations being included,
- In case any kind of information, graphic, and/or logo which is announced by another individual or corporate being deleted, distorted and/or modified,
- Announcement issuing and resume search functions being manipulated out of the scope of the web site by companies and contacting individual members with means which are not determined in scope of UserCV terms of usage,
- In case the information included in the web site partially or completely copied and used for inaccurate purposes,
- In case the information such as user name and password are used out of web site's purposes or being shared by third party individuals / and corporates.
Network - Internet of things Security Rules
UserCV reserves any legal rights regarding any partial or complete violation of security rules OR intended or unintended offending individual or company who commits any of the listed items below.
- Attempts to access other resume information of members and/or any kind of direct or indirect attempts which may threaten the general security of the web site,
- Any kind of direct or indirect activities which may prevent the software used for the site from working,
- Preventing the operation of the web site using viruses.
- Sending any e-mails which are not suitable in regard to general rules of the web site and/or sending massive amounts of commercial or personal e-mails at once to lock the bandwith of the web site.
- Sending any message to other user which are not suitable in regard to general rules of the website or sending massive amounts of commercial or personal e-emails at once to lock the bandwidth of website or sending mass message to user as harassment.
- Providing any Malicious URL from profile or blog to visitors.
- Any other harmful or abusing activity to visitors or users or site.
LIABILITIES OF UserCV
UserCV can not be held responsible of the content of company and candidate information, under any circumstances. Resume/Profile holder members at our web site have sole liability regarding all information included in their resume/profiles. Members accept that they provided such information and all kinds of information given is accurate. All kinds of risks regarding the above mentioned information in this web site are in members' responsibility.
UserCV does not accept any liabilities regarding any kind of information, news, essays, educational presentation programs and other materials which are in the web site and can not be held responsible of their contents.
UserCV is not an employer, profiles or gigs or services which are created in web site/database are not under UserCV's responsibility. UserCV does not have a liability to find jobs and/or candidates for members of the web site. Resume owner who gets in contact with the employer company individually, undertakes the whole responsibility. Companies and candidates carry their own liabilities regarding any relations between both parties.
UserCV solely has the right to implement any modifications on the web site without necessity of giving any prior notice.
Member accepts and undertakes that he/she read, understood and acknowledged all of the articles and he/she confirms the validity of all the information that he/she gave as of the time the web site is used.
Thank you for your trust in us by choosing UserCV.